Olympian and Registered Holistic Nutritionist Julia Murray will cover:
- How to approach plant-based nutrition in the time of Stay Home orders and quarantine.
- What a well-balanced plant-based pantry looks like (and a shopping list so you know what to stock up on).
- Surprising immunity-boosting foods — like certain beans — you already have in your pantry.
- How to ensure you’re getting the nutrients you need with limited access to fresh produce, so you can continue to thrive on a plant-based diet.
- Shelf-stable spices and superfoods you can — and probably should — add to any dish for a boost of nutrition and flavor.
- Easy, go-to meals you (and your family) won’t grow tired of.