Welcome to 80/20 Plants Affiliate Program
Welcome to the Team!
We couldn’t be more excited to work with you to create plant-based change in a BIG way.
We’re honored to have you join us in this mission.
Below you’ll find our suggested promotional flow. Of course, we hope you’ll modify this to fit your voice and your audience. If there is anything we can provide in support of that, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Make sure you sign up for 8020 plants through our website at 8020plants.com/join. Then, download the app, sign in with your username and password, and message your coach and tell them you are an affiliate.
All charges will be cancelled and you will be free to use the app at your leisure!
Lastly, be sure to follow and tag @8020plants!
2) Here is a folder of the high resolution graphics to use, which are also included below with caption suggestions.
3) Join our affiliate Facebook group here to engage with us and other affiliates!
Only promote smoothie challenge when we are ramping up currently doing one. Feel free to ask us if you are in the right time frame to use the smoothie challenge material!
A fun free challenge to share easily with your followers.
- You let them know about the smoothie challenge with graphics and the link www.8020plants.com/smoothie-challenge
- They sign up to the smoothie challenge
- 1 week later, you can ask your community ‘Who finished the smoothie challenge?! If you want more from 80/20 Plants, swipe up for 1:1 coaching and all the support you need to go plant-based 1 step and 1 meal at a time.
www.8020plants.com/join/?via=julia (replace ‘julia’ with your first name)(If you need any help with this, just reach out!)
Caption Recommendation (edit to your liking):
Smoothie time!! I look at smoothies as daily health insurance. I don’t miss a day.
@8020Plants has a free 6-day smoothie challenge for you, if you have no clue where to start when it comes to adding a smoothie to your day!
Free, fun, and delish.
Each day you’ll get:
- Smoothie recipe
- Daily movement tip
- Nutrition tip
- Smoothie hack
Plus, an awesome community to support you (use the hashtag #8020PlantsSmoothieChallenge to follow along and connect with other smoothie makers)
I don’t know about you, but when spring time rolls around, all I can think of is healthy satisfying smoothie sipping.
Click the link in my bio to sign up!
Caption recommendations (feel free to edit to your liking)
There’s a new plant-based health app in town!
If you’ve been thinking about eating a plant-based diet, but if you don’t know where to start, check out 80/20 Plants!
You will get:
- Hundreds of recipes at your fingertips
- A week of daily lessons to get started on a plant-based diet, focusing on breakfast
- A supportive community
- Meal planning blueprints and cooking tips
Check the link in my bio for more.
#8020plants #8020plantsapp @8020Plants
Use this link and don’t forget to add your personal affiliate code (the red part on Rewardful like this: ?via=yourfirstname) at the end of it!
(If you need any help with this, just reach out!)
There’s a new plant-based health app in town: 80/20 Plants!
They gave me a little gift for all of you, their 7 Daily Foods Cheat Sheet:
A checklist for what you should be eating every day to thrive on a plant-based diet!
Click the link in my bio to download it, print it out and slap it on your fridge.
The app is all about making plant-based eating as simple as it should be.
And it’s free!
Sign up to start your journey towards health. It all starts with BREAKFAST!
I love it because the vibe is welcoming, non-judgemental, and fun.
Enjoy the cheat sheet, and check out the app to get started today.
#8020plantsAPP #8020plants @8020Plants
Share another gift with your community.
Use this link for the Protein Cheat Sheet and don’t forget to add your personal affiliate code at the end of it!
Again, it’s the red part on Rewardful like this ?via=yourfirstname
Ever wonder which plants pack the protein?
No need to guess, 80/20 Plants did the work for you! 🙂
Here’s a Plant Protein Cheat Sheet. A little gift from the folks over at 80/20 Plants!
It’s free to download today. Print it out, and slap it on the fridge for inspiration.
If you don’t know what @8020plants is yet, it’s the new plant-based health app that makes plant-based eating as simple as it should be. They’re all about progress over perfection and teaching you about eating in abundance instead of deprivation (bye bye elimination diets). 80/20 Plants is incredibly supportive, and all about meeting you where you are.
#8020plants #8020plantsapp @8020Plants
FOR OUR VIDEO GUIDES
One liners to add to your captions:
- Big announcement! I’m a part of a new project that I’m so excited to share with you! I’m now a Guide for the 80/20 Plants app (with the company of Julia Murray @HookedonPlants, @MarcoAntonioRegil, @Vegan_VC, Jasmine Leyva @TheInvisibleVegan, and @DrSimonFit) It’s an app to support you on your health journey: with plants!!
- When you sign up, I’ll be there to help through it all with video lessons and sit down chats.
- I’m SO excited to be an 80/20 Plants app guide!! It’s free. Sign up, and let’s chat.
- Have you heard of 80/20 Plants? It’s all about your plant-based journey, made simple. With me as your guide! Sign up to the program that’s all about progress over perfection. My style! See you in there.
- Weight loss, more energy, less inflammation, and a connection to where my food is from… are all benefits I personally felt from going plant-based. I’m excited to help you feel the benefits too! Join 80/20 Plants for free, and I’ll be in there to guide you through it all!
SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDE FOR POSTING:
80/20 Plants: The app that makes a plant-based diet, as easy as it should be.
80/20 Plants: lt all starts with breakfast.
WHAT THE APP PROVIDES (FREEMIUM):
- 1 week of daily lessons around the benefits of plants and breakfast tips
- Breakfast recipes
- Build-A-Meal Blueprints
- Supportive Community
- An awesome video guide to lead you through it
- 1: 1 nutrition coaching, along with
- Ongoing daily lessons (including video) for snacks, lunches, dinners and more
- Hundreds of recipes
SOCIAL WORDING TO USE:
There’s a new app to help you get started on your plant-based journey! @8020plants
This is what I wish I had when I was going plant-based!
The app’s goal: to make plant-based eating as simple as it should be & help everyone achieve what wellness means to them
It’s the app for everybody who knows vaguely that eating a plant-based diet is good for them, but just has no idea how to do that.
It involves a simple way of eating that can actually work for everyone.
There are daily lessons with videos + meal planning help + hundreds of recipes and a supportive community
If you’re someone who has no clue where to start, this is the app for you.
It’s meant to make the plant-based transition as simple, fun and abundant as it should be.
I love 80/20 Plants because there’s 1:1 nutrition coaching literally a text away
They’re non-judgemental, incredibly supportive, and meet you where you’re at.
80% plants, 20% personalized to each person!
So exciting that this app is now available!
End the captions by saying ‘swipe up to sign up for this all-in-one, plant-based health app’ (and use your personalized link)